Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cinnamon Chasers - A Million Miles From Home

Review
Cinnamon Chasers A Million Miles From Home
Electronic / Indie
2009

1. I Like Watching You
2. Jetstreams
3. Wishing For The Fire
4. The World Is Yours
5. Candle Lights
6. Adored
7. Luv Deluxe
8. Modern Love
9. Ray Of Sun
10. Ultraviolent
11. White Flag
12. Your Heart Isn't Open Anymore
13. Sentimental

5/5!!!!!!

WHAT THE?!?! Where did this come from!? Who is this Russ Davies guy?!? And how did he manage to make like the catchiest album I've heard all year??? Okay I say that a lot but sometimes I feel like I actually mean it and this is one of those times yeah?? This is part electronic, part shoegaze, part indie, part chillwave, part super-sappy pop music which means it is 500% good! (You can skip the first track though.)



No comments: