Monday, October 4, 2010

GYAKUSOU: Nike X UC


Bit of a late pass on this one. Nike and Undercover have collaborated on a range of running gear, a good fit given Undercover's tendency to experiment with synthetic fabrics and practical innovations. The price points seem very reasonable as well. I wasn't too interested at first seeing as how I already have a bit of running gear, and I get the feeling everyone and their marathon-running mothers will be lining up for this. Then, I saw this:


I mean...damn. That is a beautiful jacket. The sleeves are detachable as well for year-long usage. It looks like just the thing I might need in the NY rain...perhaps over a nice new base layer...and perhaps a set of pants while I'm at it...



Sigh. Looks like I'll be lining up with the rest of 'em after all.



More here.

No comments: