Friday, October 1, 2010

Review: Eskmo - Eskmo


Review: Eskmo Eskmo
Glitch Hop / Electronic / Dubstep


1 Cloudlight
2 We Got More
3 Color Dropping
4 The Melody
5 You Go, I See That
6 We Have Invisible Friends (Washed Mix)
7 Become Matter Soon, For You
8 Moving Glowstream
9 Starships
10 Communication
11 Siblings
12 Gold and Stone
13 My Gears Are Starting to Tremble

4/10

"Cloudlight" is a great song, so I was excited to hear the rest of the album. Unfortunately it's quite a huge disappointment. Every track is basically a less satisfying shadow of "Cloudlight"--sounds and instruments are reused all over the place, and I would have a lot of trouble telling many of these songs apart. The terrible vocals don't help much either. Worth a listen only if you absolutely love glitch hop, otherwise you can skip this.

-


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah, I thought exactly the same...