Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mixtape Download: MATHBLASTER MIX


Mathblaster Mix
34:53

1. Submerse - One More Day
2. Baths - Nordic Laurel
3. Swarms - I Gave You Everything ft. Holly Prothman
4. Cop Magnet - Benched
5. Hard-Fi - We Need Love (Joker Remix)
6. Teen Daze - Driving Home From The Beach (The Feeling Of)
7. Erykah Badu - On and On (Pariah Remix)
8. Snowden - Don't Really Know Me
9. DJ Fresh - Gold Dust
10. TOKiMONSTA - Gamble
11. Benga - Slaughter ft. Youngman
12. Rubix Qube - Ride Round Town
13. Killa Kela - Everyday (Q-Bik Remix)
14. Starkey - Stars ft. Anneka

I made this mixtape for superfuture's mix-trading thread, which I am horribly late to. I tried mixing the songs together for the first time, but since I am a total amateur don't expect any fancy beatmatching or crazy effects or anything. Maybe next time! There's no real theme here either, just a few songs that I really like listening to (mostly new, some old). I tried not to overlap too much with the other mixes, and mixed up the genres as best I could. Enjoy!


-

For more mixes:
You Knew Pac (Pop) (sup DÜM)

No comments: